25.2.14

Chao Baby - Manchester - incredible interior design

When my boyfriend was leaving England from Manchester Airport I decided to show him Trafford Centre before his departue. We had only two hours there so we went through a few shops and restaurants. I found there very unique Thai restaurant ‘Chaobaby’ which is a Thai banquet style experience replicating Thailand’s street market culture with all of its theatre, sights and sounds. The restaurant offers a wonderful array of authentic Thai dishes featuring classics from different regions of Thailand. To be honest, we didn't have time for lunch in there but I asked staff to take a few pictures.The interior was just amazing! There were so many lights... that is why I decided to play with my camera and take some arty pictures. I did not change anything about these images because I prefer ‘natural’ effects and ways of taking pictures. I was just playing with settings in my camera. The restaurant where was really dark inside that is why I decided to take pictures with the highest ISO in my camera - 1600.



The play of light



Interior decoration


Thai's food

Amazing shapes from watermelon 

No comments:

Post a Comment