24.2.14

Inamo - the greatest experience ever !

For my next food experience I went to a restaurant in Soho, called Inamo. Their Oriental fusion menu has influences from Japan, China, Thailand, Korea and beyond. They have a menu that combines Pan-Asian flavours to create dishes that are original and more importantly tasty! Their smaller & larger dishes are served as they are ready from the kitchen and are intended for sharing (they are typically not served sequentially in a 'starter & main course' style) For my dinner I decided to order Beef Buri Bop which is traditional Japanese rice dish served on a hot plate with garlic soy, ginger sauce and rib eye. I loved my main, there was so many different flavours mixed in one and it was cooked freshly in front of me, which I loved because I knew it was fresh. The overall experience was impressive. There were no people who served us but instead we used the interactive table to order our food, not only you could order food but you could also play games and change the colour of your table whilst a short wait for the food to come out. I have never been to a restaurant like this before.. We have been in London for only two days so we hadn't much time to visit more places.. Anyway, it was such a wonderful time. To be honest, I am very proud of myself as I have been in many different places where I got so many different food experiences. I can explicitly say that it was one of the best trips in my life.
Interactive table
Interior design


No comments:

Post a Comment