24.2.14

Nordic Bakery - the best coffee in the world

My first food experience during the 2nd day in London has started in Nordic Bakery located in Golden Square, Soho. All stylish types head to this Soho bakery for an authentic Scandinavian experience, from its minimalist surroundings to its homemade rye rolls with a selection of Scandinavian-inspired fillings, sticky cinnamon buns and other treats. I decided to go there for the first coffee in London... It was amazing. I have ordered cappuccino and cinnamon roll. I do not think I have ever come across such a huge cinnamon roll before. What more about this place? Upon entering the bakery, guests are greeted by an unmistakable whiff of sweet cinnamon in the air.
DSC_0782
Coffee time!
DSC_0781















































INTERIOR: Typical of contemporary Nordic interiors with clean lines and pine panels, the venue is simple and minimalist yet has a definite sense of style. The tableware are designed in Scandinavian style. A long wooden table seats young urban arty types sipping their lattes and enjoying the Scandinavian delicacies.
PRODUCTS: All of the products are based on genuine Nordic recipes and ingredients. A selection of open rye bread sandwiches are on display on the counter, and for the sweet tooth like me, a great range of Nordic staples like blueberry and butter buns, wholesome oatmeal cookies and oven pancakes.
The cinnamon roll that I ordered was very tasty. Who would have thought the combination of flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon would be so tasty. For me it was the best coffee and small dessert I have had in London. I am already dreaming about my next visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment