22.2.14

London Research Trip day1

In order to widen my field of research I have decided to go to London. This trip was strongly recommended by one of our lecturers and was one of the best trips I have ever gone.





Call Sheet

Taking this opportunity that I went to London for a research trip I took there a lot of arty images. I really enjoy taking pictures. 
Sharpen Big Ben

Blurry effect

Blurry effect in colour

Big Ben




Need this hat!!


S/S 2014 accessories research


Sweeties!!
Oxford Street



Victoria Secret boutique



Amazing displays in Selfridge



Cupcakes in Topshop! They're looking amazing





Inspiring display in H&M


Starbucks <3
Beautiful interior decorations


Belgian waffers - 7TH HEAVEN


During the research trip to London I had to go to Oxford Street not only for shopping. Oxford Street is a great place to get some inspirations from window displays. I took so many pictures of them. My favourite one is Selfridges. It is very creative



No comments:

Post a Comment