22.2.14

Harrods as the first food experience in London

In the course of my research I have decided to visit London. Harrods was the first place I visited during my research trip. I was in London once before but I did not manage to go to Harrods during that time. My first impression of Harrods.... was literally “OMG”!!!! It is just awesome. I found there thousands of inspirations for food presentation and decorations. This building is incredible, it was split up into different sections, for example into: coffee hall, fruit and vegetable hall, fish and meet halls and sweet section. All displays with all fresh things and products behind glass are so colourful and mouth-watering! This view will stay in my head for a long time. My favourite part about Harrods was walking into the sweets hall section, the presentation of products was incredible.
Sweets section

Sweets Section
Interior design
Fruit and Vegetable hall

Meet hall

No comments:

Post a Comment