8.3.14

Editing

To be honest, I was not very confident in Photoshop until the re-cap Photoshop lecture. Thanks to that I  was very experimental during editing process.
First page of my editorial
For the first page of my editorial I used two images
I changed them a little bit. I was experimental with contrast and saturation. I retouched banana peel as well as it changed the colour for brown. I wanted it to look more fresh but I did not want it to look fake so I just retouched it a little bit.
I decided to produce the editorial story for Frankie magazine which has very simple layout. A lot of images are cropped very often. So I decided to crop some of my images as well.
I used Moon Flower font which Frankie magazine uses.


The final effect - PAGE 1


PAGE 2 & 3
To produce page 2 and 3 I have only used one image which I retouched a little bit in Photoshop. I divided one image into 2 pieces. I retouched them a little bit to look more professional

Before


After

Page 4
I used only one image on this page but I divided it into three pieces. Mainly I was using the clone stamp tool as I wanted to remove the wire from the image. I wanted it to look more interesting and original.
Before
After

Page 5
I really wanted my editorial to fits into the layout of Frankie magazine so I divided the 5th image into 4 pieces as well. I changed the image a little bit for example contrast and colours. I was using the clone stamp tool as well to remove some imperfections
Before

After


No comments:

Post a Comment