8.3.14

frankie magazine

Frankie magazine is a bi-monthly Australian magazine, featuring music, art, fashion, photography, craft and other cultural content. In 2012, frankie magazine was awarded Australian Magazine Of The Year at the Australian Magazine Awards, as well as winning out over both Vogue and Harper's Bazaar for the Australian Fashion Magazine Of The Year. Frankie magazine covers a range of cultural topics that concern the 20-35 year old age bracket. 
I feel my images would fit best into Frankie magazine because it contents DIY and vintage culture editorials as well as music, art, fashion, photography,craft, humour, illustration and design. They have a lot of still life accessory editorials, both simple and colourful. Some accessories were changed by me so I think that my pictures fit to the content of the magazine.


This magazine is based on very simple editorials so I think it reflects the climate of my images. I really like the layout of Frankie magazine. It is characterised by its simplicity so it will definitely work with my pictures.

Frankie's layout

No comments:

Post a Comment