2.3.14

Fruits in S/S 2014 collections

As you know, I decided to focus on fruits for my project. To do some more research I went through all S/S 2014 collections once again to find some fruit prints in there. In my opinion, it is not very common print this season but thanks to deep research I found some collections which contain fruit prints.
1. Alice + Olivia - Pre

There are not many fruits in this collection. I found only the handbag which texture looks like a strawberry.

2. Kate Spade



Kate Spade S/S 2014 collection contains many clothes and accessories with fruit prints or even in fruits colours. In this collection you can find a lot of clothes with lemons on it.

3. Escada

It is not my favourite collection but it contains fruit prints which is related to my project :)

4. DRESSCAMP (2014 Spring Summer Womens Runway Collection - Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Tokyo Japan)


I found this collection when I was going through trend reports from Tokyo Fashion Week. I really like this fruit print.

5. Julien David



I found this collection very unique as it shows fruit print which was created in different way than in the other collections. Julien David's collection is based on pixelated sparkling fruits prints.

6. Manish Arora
I always pay attention to details. That is why when I was going through every single collection I found those pineapple earrings ! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment